JOINT RESOLUTIONS OF CIVIC ASSOCIATION AND THE HARBOR CLUB
After several meeting of the two Board of Directors, agreements were finalized regarding the relationship of the two organizations.
1. The annual tag sale will benefit both organizations with an equal split of profits.
2. The Harbor Club (HC) will provide the use of the clubhouse for Civic Association
(CA) with any refreshments and/or supplies to be provided by the CA.
3. The cost of the entrance sign median will be equally shared by CA & HC. Included
is maintenance of grounds and electrics and refurbishing of sign.
4. Both entities will maintain memberships in each other.
5. Website expense will be shared equally.
6. Insurance protection for both entities will be provided.
Thanks to all participants for keeping an open mind to prepare documents for the collective benefit of Imperial Harbor.